Download and Install (Windows Version)
Electronic Commerce Interface (ECI) Client software
The latest version of the ECI Client software is available for download from this website. It
is strongly recommended that you check your PC to match the hardware and software requirements specified below. The ECI Client software will
perform faster and more efficiently if your PC has the recommended requirements.
Before you start downloading the ECI Client software setup file, we
recommend that you check system requirements.
Note: If you have a
previous version of the ECI software installed it is
recommended that you complete and send any forms in your In
Tray or Out Tray. You should then archive
these forms from your Sent Items to enable
you to restore them into the current version.
There are three steps to the installation process:
To download the ECI Client software
Perform the following steps:
- Click here and a File Download dialog box will appear containing the following options:
- Run this program from its current location - this option will save the setup program to a default location on your computer and open the application Setup Wizard automatically.
- Save this program to disk - this option will allow you to see the default name and location for the file and select another name and/or location if required. If you choose this option you must run the Setup Wizard manually.
Note the name and location of the setup file.
- Select one of the above options from the File Download dialog box and click on the OK button.
If you choose the Save this program to disk option, a Save As dialog box is displayed. You
may leave the location for the file as shown or select a new location. Click on the Save button to begin the download.
While the file is being transferred across the Internet to your computer, a File Download progress meter will appear. The meter will show the estimated time needed to transfer the file.
Allow the download to complete. The file will be saved at the location you specified in the Save As dialog box.
- If you choose this option, you must run the setup file from the location you specified in the Save As dialog box. The default filename is ECISetupV602.exe.
Open Windows Explorer to navigate to the location and double click on the setup file. The Setup Wizard will open.
Installing the ECI Client once it's downloaded
Finishing the Install
At this point, the framework ECIClient is now installed on your
computer. The first time you access a business function, the ECI Client
will download the required components from the ECI Server. To do this now,
follow these steps:
- Open the ECI Client software. To do this, click
on the Start button on your desktop. Select
Electronic Commerce Interface in the
Programs menu. Click on ECI Client V6
- If you access the internet through a proxy server, click on the
Settings tab on the navigation menu. The Settings
dialog box will appear, enter your proxy server details in the
Network tab, the press Save
- Establish your Internet connection now if you
are not currently connected.
- Select the business function you wish to use from the ECI navigation
- The Confirmation Message ECI-903 message is displayed. Click on the
OK button to start the application update process.
- The Check for Updates is displayed. When the application update
process is completed, the selected business function screen will